1000.00 Pound £ Freelance Marketplace for Telecom Engineers New York
- Location: New York, New York, New South Wales, United Kingdom
The freelance Field Engineer platform allows businesses to connect with Telecom & IT Field Engineers from around the world and cooperate on various projects. Freelance Marketplace for Telecom Engineers The web-based application lets engineers advertise their skills, promote their credentials and search for freelance gigs, but unlike other services, it also allows them to submit bids, negotiate employment terms and receive payment. Companies in search of talent can fund accounts to manage their field engineering staff budgets, oversee job progress in real time and perfect the way they evaluate and hire background-cleared bidders.
[url=https://www.fieldengineer.com]Freelance Marketplace for Telecom Engineers[/url]
The Emerging Startup Special Mention placed Fieldengineer.com in good company with multinational technology giants, such as Huawei and PCCW Global. The awards drew highly regarded international visitors and speakers who represented their companies and shared novel ideas that are sure to shape the way telecom technology practices evolve for years to come. FieldEngineer.com CEO and founder, Malik Zakaria, was also in attendance, and he delivered a well-received presentation that shed light on how enterprises could continue overcoming the hurdles associated with providing services in a world of rapid internet expansion and B2B workforce growth.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"